Earlier this week, justice ruled in favor of the former co-producer of “We are not lying”. The host comments on this verdict.
“The next animators with whom Catherine Barma wishes to work are warned: pay close attention to your contracts”warns Laurent Ruquier in the columns of the Parisian this Friday, June 24. The facilitator speaks knowingly. After a trial between the two co-producers of the former France 2 talk show “We are not lying”, justice finally dismissed the host on Monday.
” READ ALSO – Laurent Ruquier loses his lawsuit against Catherine Barma, his companies condemned to pay nearly a million euros
Following this verdict, the companies of the animator Ruq Productions and Little Bros are thus condemned to pay to that of Catherine Barma, Tout sur l’Écran, 999,715 euros in damages to compensate the “brutality” the severance of their commercial relations and redundancies. Information refuted by Laurent Ruquier. According to the host, his former producer would have “had the option of continuing on Saturday evening, if she wished”
Will Laurent Ruquier appeal?
Laurent Ruquier, who indicates that he is still undecided about the possibility of appealing, wished to return to the origins of the trial.
“I did not sue Catherine Barma, it was she who attacked me”, says the presenter, who “wouldn’t want us to think he’s the bad guy in this story”.
” READ ALSO – “She had her nose glued to the hearings”: Laurent Ruquier again curries Catherine Barma
In addition to “We are not lying”, the angry duo had designed and broadcast many programs on France 2, such as “On n’demande qu’en rire”, “L’Émission for all” or “We haven’t said everything”. After a collaboration of two decades, completed by a breach of contract, Laurent Ruquier had not hidden his vehemence towards his former partner. “At the end of these twenty years, I would have liked to be able to say thank you to him. His hypocrisy, his cowardice, his venality prevent me. he fumed two years ago.
» Follow all the news from TVMagazine on Facebook and Twitter .