Have you suffered two losses in as many weeks since the start of your NFL pool? No problem, the QMI Agency has solutions for you through waivers.
• Read also: Jamal Davis II disappointed but happy to return
• Read also: The Titans are having a bad time
Here are nine players to meet all your offensive needs:
– Jimmy Garoppolo, quarterback (available in 94% of Yahoo! leagues)
Trey Lance’s season is over with the 49ers and Jimmy Garoppolo will take control of the offense for the rest of the hostilities in San Francisco.
Without being dominant at “fantasy”, the veteran should provide honest production week after week.
– Jared Goff, quarterback (available in 77% of Yahoo! leagues)
After two weeks, Jared Goff manages to pull out of the game and the Detroit Lions’ offense has already scored 71 points.
The chemistry he has developed with wide receiver Amon-Ra St. Brown is enough to convince you to give the 27-year-old center a chance.
– Darrel Williams, running back (available in 95% of Yahoo! leagues)
The state of health of James Cooner worries at the Arizona Cardinals, which opens the door to Darrel Williams.
The only problem is that Eno Benjamin (available in 89% of Yahoo! leagues) will also have a chance to show off. Very happy whoever chooses the one out of the lot.
– Rhamondre Stevenson, running back (available in 18% of Yahoo! leagues)
They will be several to abandon Rhamondre Stevenson in the coming days, he who did not deliver excellent performances during the first two weeks of the season.
However, this is a mistake, since the running back is the one who gets the most playing time for the New England Patriots. Stevenson is one or two explosive plays away from becoming a big payoff.
– JD McKissic, running back (available in 18% of Yahoo! leagues)
All poolers who play in “PPR” or “Half PPR” pools should consider the Washington Commanders running back.
JD McKissic is not involved in the ground game, but he is through the air. Last Sunday, he caught all seven passes his way for 54 yards.
– Cole Beasley, wide receiver (available in 100% of Yahoo! leagues)
It is the carnage among the receivers of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, because Chris Goodwin and Julio Jones are injured. Mike Evans will also be absent this Sunday due to suspension.
The “Bucs” have therefore decided to offer a contract to veteran Cole Beasley. Poolers looking to replace any of the three players mentioned above should do the same.
– Garrett Wilson, wide receiver (available in 76% of Yahoo! leagues)
In his first career season, Garrett Wilson seems to have the attributes to be successful in the NFL.
The New York Jets player has already shown progress in two games and should continue to do so in the coming weeks.
– Irv Smith Jr., tight end (available in 59% of Yahoo! leagues)
After being abandoned in favor of Johnny Mundt in the first week, Irv Smith Jr. seems to have taken over the pole with the Minnesota Vikings.
Monday night against the Philadelphia Eagles, he caught five of eight passes for 36 yards and a major.
– Hayden Hurst, tight end (available in 84% of Yahoo! leagues)
Being the target of Joe Burrow 15 times in two games, Hayden Hurst is the second most targeted player for the Cincinnati Bengals after Ja’Marr Chase.
Although he is dependent on touchdowns to be very profitable, the tight end can help out a pooler desperate for an athlete playing in this position.