– Buccaneers – Ravens (22-27): Tom Brady no longer responds
– Bengals: Ja’Marr Chase aggravates his injury, 4 to 6 weeks out!
[podcast] Draft: looking for the new Kelce and Kittle
A new receiver for Patrick Mahomes
Former Giants 2021 1st round draft pick, catcher Kadarius Toney was sent to the Kansas City Chiefs for a 2023 3rd and 6th round draft pick, according to NFL Network. This gives a new target for Patrick Mahomes who already has Juju Smith-Schuster, Marquez Valdes-Scantling, Mecole Hardman or the recent draftee Skyy Moore.
The catcher has already missed 12 total games since his NFL debut. Last year, his rookie year, he averaged 39 receptions, 420 yards and no touchdowns. He will try to revive his career in Missouri.
Bill Belichick confirms Mac Jones
What was announced by the press for a few hours was confirmed by Bill Belichick on Thursday: Mac Jones (QB) will be the Patriots holder to face the Jets on Sunday.
“He was ready last week, but we didn’t feel him for the whole game. It’s different this week. He had a full workload yesterday, and I think he’s going to be fully available for the game and ready to play,” the manager announced.
Cooper Kupp wants the NFL to get on the weed
14 of the 30 NFL fields are made up of synthetic turf. While the question of the danger of this surface for the players agitates the league more and more, Cooper Kupp (WR, Rams) put his feet in the dish Thursday when he was asked if he prefers to play on synthetic or on a natural lawn.
“There is not even a match. We should play on natural grass. And I will only say that, ”he explained according to ESPN.
The Rams play on synthetic. Just like the Seahawks. And even if he is also concerned, Pete Carroll is not afraid to open the debate either.
“I think we really have to look at it seriously in the offseason,” explained the manager. “We’ve had the discussion before. We have to do what’s best, and we have to do what’s safest for the players. »
– According to the Denver Broncos Official Injury Report, Russell Wilson (QB, Broncos) trained in a limited way on Thursday. It therefore remains doubtful against the Jaguars this Sunday. (official)
– Shaquil Barrett (LB, Buccaneers) left Thursday’s game with an Achilles tendon injury. According to ESPN, the Tampa staff are worried about a possible tear. Tests are expected to clarify the diagnosis.
– Mark Andrews (TE, Ravens) left Thursday’s game with a shoulder injury. Rashod Bateman (WR) didn’t finish the game either. For him it is a foot injury that has been aggravated. John Harbaugh was still reassuring after the match, assuring that the injuries were not serious.
– Ryan Tannehill (QB, Titans) wore a large ankle brace on Wednesday. This Thursday, he took it off and trained in a limited way. He is applying for a starting spot against the Texans on Sunday.
– While his coach Kyle Shanahan had assured that he was making progress in recovering from his injury, Deebo Samuel (WR, 49ers) was however absent from training on Thursday. It is therefore very doubtful for Sunday’s game against the Rams.
– Tre’Davious White (CB, Bills) is forfeited for Sunday night’s game against the Packers. He has been training regularly for 2 weeks, he has 1 week left before being considered active by the Bills. Otherwise, he will be placed back on the injured list.
– Aaron Rodgers will be without his 2 favorite receivers. Indeed, according to ESPN, in addition to Randall Cobb, placed on the injured list, Allen Lazard (WR, Packers) don’t think he’s going to play the game against Buffalo this Sunday. He is suffering from a shoulder injury, picked up in last weekend’s game against the Commanders.
– News from Chase Young. The Commanders defensive end should return to training next week according to coach Ron Rivera. As a reminder, he is recovering from a rupture of the cruciate ligaments
– News from jameson williams. The receiver, drafted in the 1st round by the Lions in 2022, should be absent for another month, announced his coach Dan Campbell.
– Jahan Dotson (WR, Commanders) should be absent this weekend against the Packers. The receiver is injured in the hamstrings and will miss his 3rd consecutive game.
They trained normally on Thursday: Taylor Moton (OT, Panthers, ill), Rashan Gary (OLB, Packers, concussion), Lane Johnson (OT, Eagles, concussion), Pat Freiermuth (TE, Steelers, ankle), Bud Dupree (OL, Titans, hamstring)
They trained in a limited way on Thursday: Micah Parsons (DE, Cowboys, shoulder), Terron Armstead (OT, Dolphins, foot), Xavien Howard (CB, Dolphins, groin), Raheem Mostert (RB, Dolphins, knee), TJ Hockenson (TE, Lions, knee), Brandon Graham (DE, Eagles, hamstring)
They did not train on Thursday: Myles Garrett (DE, Browns, shoulder/biceps), Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah (LB, Browns, knee), David Njoku (TE, Browns, ankle), Denzel Ward (CB, Browns, concussion), Trey Hendrickson (DE, Bengals , neck)
They are placed on the injured list and will miss at least 4 games: Lucas Patrick (OL, Bears)
Transactions & Rumors
– The Patriots have received calls regarding a potential trade involving isaiah wynn. The offensive tackle is in his final year of rookie contract and was benched by Marcus Cannon this season. The Patriots squad also reportedly got calls for Damien Harris (RB) and Jabrill Peppers (S). (NBC Sports)
– The Packers are reportedly interested in Texans wide receiver Brandin Cooks (KPRC 2).
The main signatures of the day: Tevaughn Campbell (CB, Jaguars), Gerri Green (DT, Bears, PS), Jaleel Johnson (DT, Texans, PS), Michael Young (WR, Texans, PS)
The main cuts of the day: Kamu Grugier-Hill (LB, Texans)
– This probably won’t be his favorite record, but Tom Brady (QB, Buccaneers) became the most sacked quarterback in history on Thursday night. In total, he was taken down 555 times by opposing defenders.
Broncos GM in support of his coach
The Broncos are not having a good season at the moment with 2 wins and 5 losses and a last place in the AFC West. However, Nathaniel Hackett (HC) has the support of his general manager, George Paton.
“I believe in Nathaniel 100%. The pressure he faces is unprecedented. He had to prove himself to the world with 4 primetime matches. But, I like the spirit that emerges from this team, and the links that are made. I don’t think he’s doing too badly.
In the meantime, Denver and his coach need to convince fans outside the United States this Sunday because their match against the Jaguars will take place in London. A defeat and the speech of the general manager could be very different.
No trade in sight for Baker Mayfield
Absent from the list of injuries this Thursday, Baker Mayfield is back on the side of the Panthers. But, the coaching staff decided that it was PJ Walker who will start on Sunday against the Falcons. This does not bother the former Browns quarterback despite the loss of his starting position.
“We all want to play. I am a competitor. It is the law of sport. My role now is to help the team win whatever my role. I enjoy being here and of course I want to be on the pitch but PJ Walker deserves the job. I will do everything possible to help the team win games.
And to the question of whether he would like to be traded on another team. His answer is clear.
“I want to be here”
Surprised Ryan Kelly
If we had the reaction of the main interested parties in relation to the change of starting quarterback at the Colts, we did not have the reaction of the one who will throw the ball to Sam Ehligner, the center ryan kelly.
And while he doesn’t say his personal opinion, he hasn’t shown much support for his new quarterback either.
“Everyone has their own opinion. I’m not going to say mine, but what is certain is that everyone was a little surprised. »
Don’t forget to follow us on social networks by clicking on the links: Twitch – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook – TikTok
You can support us directly on Tipeee.
Or by betting at Unibet.
Or by subscribing to NordVPN via this link