– Bears – Commanders (7-12): Washington saved by its defense
– Dan Snyder (Commanders) would threaten to throw files on Roger Goodell and the NFL owners
[podcast] Draft: Kayshon Boutte, star receiver in free fall
A new civil complaint against Deshaun Watson
After agreements reached with 23 complainants, Deshaun Watson (QB, Browns) only faced one civil complaint. His counter goes up to two.
ESPN announces that a new civil complaint has just been filed against the pitcher. A woman accuses him of pressuring her to perform oral sex during a massage in 2020.
The charges are sadly reminiscent of the dozens that have already been leveled against Watson: a first contact via Instagram, a date set in a Houston hotel room, the player removing his towel and asking for a massage on his genitals and proposes sex. According to the complaint, the plaintiff “refused to have sex with Watson, but he managed to pressure her into performing oral sex. »
Watson would have left 300 dollars to the young woman leaving, while the price of the massage was only 115 dollars.
The complaint explains that she has since suffered from depression and anxiety.
Odell Beckham wants the same contract as Michael Gallup
In negotiations with the Rams… remotely, Odell Beckham Jr., currently without a club, compares his situation with that of Michael Gallup, the Cowboys receiver. Indeed, the latter was the victim of a rupture of the cruciate ligaments just before the signing of his big contract.
As a reminder, Gallup signed a 5-year, $57 million contract last offseason and the former Rams thinks he deserves the same type of contract according to NFL Network’s Ian Rapoport.
The difference is that Michael Gallup has only suffered this type of injury once while the former Rams receiver has already suffered it twice. The other difference is age: Gallup is 26, Beckham 30. Which is probably also a brake in the negotiations.
Ron Rivera not happy
In its long article on Dan Snyder, ESPN says that the owner of the Commanders would have pressured its leaders to absolutely bring in Carson Wentz. Asked about the subject after Thursday’s victory, Ron Rivera did not appreciate. But then not at all. He answered and left the podium.
“Everyone wants to say that I had nothing to do with Carson coming. That’s bullshit ! I’m the one who did the paperwork, watched the stats and videos of him when he was in Indianapolis. And it pisses me off. Because this young man doesn’t deserve to be talked about like that all the time. Sorry, I’m fed up. »
And at the same time, is there anything to be proud of?
– Aaron Rodgers (QB, Packers) trained normally on Thursday despite a thumb injury suffered this week. He should therefore be dressed for the game against the Jets this Sunday.
– Dak Prescott (QB, Cowboys) has trained on a limited basis this Thursday since his thumb injury. Mike McCarthy then said his quarterback won’t be back on the roster until he’s had a full week of practice. He is therefore probably absent against the Eagles.
– Russell Wilson (QB, Broncos) trained on a limited basis on Thursday after missing training the day before to take care of his shoulder injury. But, he would be confident about playing Sunday against the Chargers.
– Jonathan Taylor (RB, Colts) is applying for a starting spot against the Jaguars. Indeed, he was back in training on Thursday, but in a limited way. He is recovering from an ankle injury.
– Tre’Davious White (CB, Bills) trained for the first time of the season on Thursday. The player is recovering from a ruptured cruciate ligament. Nonetheless, he won’t be on the court to face the Chiefs on Sunday.
– Nick Bosa (DE, 49ers) again did not train on Thursday despite Kyle Shanahan saying he had “ a chance to play Sunday against the Falcons. Its participation is therefore more than uncertain.
– Minkah Fitzpatrick (S, Steelers) has a good chance of being forfeited against the Buccaneers. He did not practice on Thursday due to a knee injury.
They trained normally on Thursday: Samson Ebukam (EDGE, 49ers, tendonitis), Tyrod Taylor (QB, Giants, concussion), Taysom Hill (TE, Saints, ribs), Za’Darius Smith (DE, Vikings, knee)
They trained in a limited way on Thursday: Saquon Barkley (RB, Giants, shoulder), Micah Parsons (DE, Cowboys, groin), Jordan Mailata (OT, Eagles, shoulder), Landon Dickerson (OL, Eagles, ankle), Jason Kelce (C, Eagles, ankle), Kyle Pitts (TE, Falcons, hamstring), Ryan Kelly (C, Colts), Mac Jones (QB, Patriots, ankle), Rashan Gary (LB, Packers), Chris Olave (WR, Saints, concussion), Keenan Allen (WR , Chargers, hamstrings), Jameis Winston (QB, Saints, back/ankle), Tyler Lockett (WR, Seahawks, hamstrings), Cooper Kupp (WR, Rams, foot), Tyler Higbee (TE, Rams, ankle)
They did not train on Thursday: Frank Clark (DE, Chiefs, ill), Myles Garrett (DE, Browns, shoulder/biceps/hand), Denzel Ward (CB, Browns, concussion), Chris Godwin (WR, Buccaneers, hip/knee), Tee Higgins (WR , Bengals, ankle), DJ Wonnum (DT, Vikings, sick), Jaycee Horn (CB, Panthers, ribs)
Transactions & Rumors
– According to Ian Rapoport of NFL Network, the Washington Commanders are actively looking to trade William Jackson III (CB) who wants to play at a new club.
– The Minnesota Vikings have tried out 3 tight-ends, including former Jaguars James O’Shaughnessy.
The main signatures of the day: Lil’Jordan Humphrey (WR, Patriots, PS), Andre Baccellia (WR, Cardinals, PS), Big Kat Bryant (DE, Dolphins, PS), Xavier Crawford (CB, Seahawks, PS)
– N’Keal Harry (WR, Bears) was ultimately not activated for Thursday’s game even though he is no longer injured.
– He has returned ! Jamie Gillan (P, Giants) reunited with his teammates on Thursday after being stranded in London for three days over a passport issue. As a reminder, Gillan is Scottish.
DeMarcus Lawrence can’t wait to face Jalen Hurts
The Cowboys will face the Eagles on Sunday in one of the Week 6 clashes. When asked to judge the Eagles offense, DeMarcus Lawrence first complimented the offense, including Jalen Hurts and his best reads. But, of course, the result is different by evoking the defense of the Cowboys.
“Did he play against us? No, here it is. Teams have different game patterns. All you can say is he hasn’t played the Cowboys yet, so we don’t know if he’s really good,” he told the Dallas Morning News.
And he’s not entirely wrong because if the Eagles have always exceeded the 20-point mark this season, the Cowboys have so far limited all their opponents to 20 points. Which promises a very undecided match.
Don’t forget to follow us on social networks by clicking on the links: Twitch – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook – TikTok
You can support us directly on Tipeee.
Or by betting at Unibet.
Or by subscribing to NordVPN via this link