– No Mexico, but twice as many Germany in 2023 for the NFL?
[podcast] Preview S15: Jalen Hurts and the Eagles alone at the top?
The Cardinals lose (temporarily) their general manager
Cardinals general manager Steve Keim will retire from the position on medical grounds for an indefinite period.
Responsibility for his position will be shared between Quentin Harris, vice president of player personnel and Adrian Wilson, vice president of recruiting.
NFL owners reportedly waiting for Dan Snyder to sell
We should not see the owners of the NFL franchises vote for the eviction of their colleague Dan Snyder, drowned under the various cases (toxic atmosphere in the workplace, financial embezzlement, theft of choco BN at recess…).
According to Ian Rapoport (NFL Media), the reason for this wait-and-see attitude would be simple: the other owners would start to think that Snyder will sell his franchise. It would then not be necessary to put it outside.
Jim Irsay, who was the most offensive on the subject in recent weeks, just calmed things down on Wednesday, explaining to ESPN that he is not ready to vote for an ousting of Snyder and wants ” discuss it with the other owners ” and ” have information about everything. »
Brock Purdy uncertain on Thursday
Week 14 NFL Reveal, Brock Purdy (QB, 49ers) is a doubt for tonight’s game against the Seahawks. The quarterback suffers from a rib and oblique injury. Already deprived of Trey Lance and Jimmy Garoppolo, the 49ers should therefore call on a 4th quarterback this season if ever the rookie is absent. That would be Josh Johnson.
No club for OBJ in 2022
According to ESPN’s Jeremy Fowler, the catcher Odell Beckham Jr. is going to be the receiver “to watch” in free agency 2023. Indeed, the receiver plans not to play in 2022 despite the fact that Jerry Jones, the general manager of the Cowboys, was ready to give him a contract. As a reminder, Dallas preferred TY Hilton to complete its receiving squad.
Wednesday, Jones was less talkative on the microphone of ESPN on the subject Beckham.
“I don’t want to talk about it, but wait. Things could change. »
Zach Wilson officially understudy
He was first 3rd quarterback behind Mike White and Joe Flacco. Zach Wilson now becomes Mike White’s official understudy against the Lions this Sunday. This was announced by his coach Robert Saleh.
As far as he is concerned, he is still confident that he can be on the pitch again as a starter, even if it is not his responsibility.
“Yes, I believe in myself. I have all my confidence. I think that’s how it should be. But, you must be able to prove it. »
– Patrick Mahomes (QB, Chiefs) has an injury to his right hand. But that didn’t stop him from training normally on Wednesday. (official)
– Sick, Justin Fields (QB, Bears) did not train on Wednesday. That shouldn’t stop him in Sunday’s outfit against the Eagles.
– Marcus Mariota (QB, Falcons) was officially placed on the injured list. He is going to have knee surgery according to his trainer Arthru Smith. (official)
– Suffering from a concussion, Kenny Pickett (QB, Steelers) trained in a limited way on Wednesday. In the meantime, Mason Rudolph and Mitch Trubisky share responsibility for snaps with the first team.
– Hit in the ankle, Travon Walker (EDGE, Jaguars) is a doubt for Sunday’s game against the Cowboys.
– Kenneth Walker III (RB, Seahawks) should play this Thursday against the 49ers. In any case, he was not in the latest injury report published by his team on Wednesday.
– Author of a big season in 2022 with 5.5 sacks but injured in the hand, Zach Allen (DE, Cardinals) could have surgery and miss the rest of the season. (official)
– Already absent in the last 2 games, Tristan Wirfs (OT, Buccaneers) is expected to forfeit again for Sunday’s game against the Bengals. Other player who could be absent: Vita Vea (DT, Buccaneers) who suffers from a calf injury.
They trained normally on Wednesday: Tyreek Hill (WR, Dolphins, ankle), Jaquan Brisker (S, Bears, concussion), Tyler Huntley (QB, Ravens, concussion), DJ Moore (WR, Panthers, ankle)
They trained in a limited way this Wednesday: Denico Autry (DE, Titans)
They did not train on Wednesday: Terron Armstead (OT, Dolphins, foot/chest/knee), Rhamondre Stevenson (RB, Patriots, ankle), DeVante Parker (WR, Patriots, concussion), Chase Claypool (WR, Bears, knee)
They come off the injured list and have 21 days to be activated: Dallas Goedert (TE, Eagles), Christian Barmore (DT, Patriots), Erik McCoy (OL, Saints), Darren Waller (TE, Raiders), Hunter Renfrow (WR, Raiders), Randy Gregory (DE, Broncos), Billy Turner (OT, Broncos), Zach Cunningham (LB, Titans), Mecole Hardman (WR, Chiefs)
They are placed on the injured list and will miss at least 4 games: Chris Wormley (DT, Steelers), Rondale Moore (WR, Cardinals), Johnathan Hawkins (DT, Cowboys), Mark Ingram (RB, Saints), Blake Brandel (OT, Vikings)
– The period of coach rumors has begun. Indeed, according to ESPN’s Jeremy Fowler, Lovie Smith (HC, Texans) would not be retained at the end of the 2022 season. To replace him, the Texans would target Jonathan Gannon (DC, Eagles).
The main signatures of the day: Jermaine Carter (LB, Browns), Jonathan Marshall (DT, Steelers), Kalon Barnes (CB, Vikings), David Blough (QB, Cardnials), Eno Benjamin (RB, Saints), Trayvon Mullen (CB, Cowboys), Anthony Chesley (CB, Buccaneers)
The main cuts of the day: Malik Jefferson (LB, Cowboys)
– The Denver Broncos have decided to renovate their stadium for 100 million dollars. Among these renovations, we can find a larger score display panel as well as the video board.
– NFL Vice President of Football Operations Troy Vincent said the league will review the penalty rule for quarterback roughing penalties (roughing the pass in OV).
Grow Camaron Cheeseman’s Mustache
The Pro Bowl is no longer a game and it hasn’t interested many people for a long time, but it at least gives Community Managers the opportunity to be creative.
On the Washington side, we make the mustache of the long-snapper Camaron Cheeseman grow every time he gets 100 retweets, which are therefore votes.
So far, it’s working fine.
—Washington Commanders (@Commanders) December 14, 2022
Don’t forget to follow us on social networks by clicking on the links: Twitch – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook – TikTok
You can support us directly on Tipeee.
Or by betting at Unibet.
Or by subscribing to NordVPN via this link