[podcast] Retro – Draft 2014: Blake Bortles, Aaron Donald and Johnny Manziel
Russell Wilson under the tree
Russell Wilson (QB, Broncos) is out of post-concussion protocol but did not play in his team’s win over the Cardinals on Sunday. He will return in the next game, on Christmas Day against the Rams.
It was coach Nathaniel Hackett who announced it during his post-match press briefing on Sunday.
Kyler Murray ready for 2023?
It’s already a race against time that has begun for Kyler Murray (QB, Cardinals). And the news is pretty good. According to ESPN, he should be able to recover from his torn anterior cruciate ligament in 6-8 months, which would allow him to be ready for the 2023 season.
– Mike White (QB, Jets) would have three broken ribs in total, according to NFL Media. This could therefore allow Zach Wilson to start again the game that his team must play this Thursday against the Seahawks.
– Still no return for Chase Young (DE, Commanders). Expected on Sunday for his debut this season, the player who is coming back from a torn cruciate ligament in the knee was ultimately not ready to play.
– We shouldn’t see again Marcus Mariota (QB, Falcons) this season. According to CBS Sports, he has decided to have knee surgery and is expected to need 4-6 weeks of recovery. Our colleagues specify that it was the player’s agents who announced the medical decision to the franchise by SMS the day after the announcement of the tenure of Desmond Ridder in place of Mariota. Atmosphere.
– It is very rare, but Dean Pees (defensive coordinator, Falcons) was evacuated on a stretcher after colliding with a Saints player during Sunday’s game warm-up. Taken to the hospital, he was finally able to return home with his team. Pees is 73 years old.
They didn’t finish Sunday’s game : Teven Jenkins (OT, Bears), Leighton Vander Esch (LB, Cowboys, neck), Colt McCoy (QB, Cardinals, concussion), Sam Hubbard (DE, Bengals, calf), Caleb Huntley (RB, Falcons, ankle) , CJ Henderson (CB, Panthers, ankle), Equanimeous St. Brown (WR, Bears, concussion), Jack Sanborn (LB, Bears, ankle), Jaylon Johnson (CB, Bears, ribs), Cam Taylor-Britt (CB , Bengals, shoulder), Tom Compton (OL, Broncos, back), DeShon Elliott (S, Lions, shoulder), Cam Robinson (OT, Jaguars, knee), Dylan Parham (OL, Raiders, knee), Darien Butler (LB , Raiders, ribs), Denzel Mims (WR, Jets, concussion)
– Steve Keim is being moved away from his position as general manager of the Cardinals for health reasons. But according to CBS, it could become permanent after the season. According to journalist Jonathan Jones, the franchise would go in the direction of a change of manager for the next season.
– The Cowboys do not let go of Odell Beckham (WR). According to NFL Media, even after signing TY Hilton, Dallas executives still attempted to sign Beckham. But Beckham would need four weeks to be up and running, and he would claim guaranteed money this season and next. Apparently, at the moment, it is not going to the Cowboys.
Don’t forget to follow us on social networks by clicking on the links: Twitch – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook – TikTok
You can support us directly on Tipeee.
Or by betting at Unibet.
Or by subscribing to NordVPN through this link