Only three games left for the 32 teams and only five of them are officially eliminated from the playoff race. It will play elbow during the holiday season and The Paid Zone decides on the clubs that will be dancing in January.
• Read also: Sports travel freaks: They have less than 10 NFL stadiums left to visit
• Read also: Lamar Jackson still shines by his absence
• Read also: NFL: Franco Harris has died
In the American conference, only the Bills and the Chiefs are qualified. Several teams are knocking on the door, but the games are not yet made. Some like the Bengals have the wind in their sails, but others like the Titans are losing ground. What about the Dolphins, Jets and Patriots? You’ll have to pull yourself together quickly! Our analysts get wet on the teams they see in the playoffs with potential surprises.
In the national conference, already four teams have qualified with the Eagles, Vikings, 49ers and Cowboys. Who will win the final two tickets as second aces and who will come out atop the division of shame in the South? Will Tom Brady’s Buccaneers hang on? We answer his questions.
- Listen to the podcast The Paid Zone below:
Speaking of Brady, our listeners are wondering this week if the playoff format should be overhauled and where the famed quarterback might end up next year if he wants to continue his career. Several other questions are also answered.
With a busy menu for Saturday and Sunday on the occasion of Christmas, our two acolytes are of course making their predictions.
And you didn’t think that we would forget to mention the spectacularly atrocious end of the game of the Patriots! All in a special “Au Bar!” section…
Happy Holidays and thank you for spreading the good news about The Paid Zone!
- Love discussing the NFL and fantasy football? We invite you to subscribe to the Facebook page for our valuable fantasy football tips. You can also write an e-mail to the animation team of The Paid Zoneto email@example.com you want to give us suggestions or ask us questions about the NFL.
The Paying Zone is co-hosted by Jean-Nicolas Gagné and Stéphane Cadorette